We were out enjoying the warmer weather. Ty had ran over to play with some neighborhood kids. Of course Kylan had followed. However, after a few minutes, Kylan headed back to our yard. He headed for the Tricycle and indicated he wanted to get on. This is Ty’s old trike, Kylan is not quite big enough for it yet. However, I put him on the sit and began to push him thinking he would only last 20-30 seconds. I was wrong. I pushed him for over 20 minutes until Chris came home. Chris then relieved me and began pushing him up and down the sidewalk. As you can see, Kylan was absolutely thrilled with this new discovery.
After going for a walk today down to the park with Kylan riding on the tricycle, we have decided we will go find him a tricycle he can ride on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment