Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kristine’s 15 year class reunion

I was not planning on taking charge of the 15 year class reunion.  However, no one had volunteered to do it.  So I took an informal poll on facebook to ask if people would be interested.  I received a positive response, but let them know it would just be simple gathering.  After some suggestions and a survey, I set the reunion for Saturday afternoon July 2nd originally at MC, but last minute changed to the park down the road to accommodate those bringing their kids. 
Based on the response of those who rsvp’ed, there should have been 30-40 in attendance with their spouse and or family.  However, it was kind of a disappointing turnout.  I believe in total, only 17-19 alumni showed up.  Although, the numbers were low, it was fun to visit and catch up with those who took the time to come out. 
IMG_7539
Mark LaRocco and his recent bride and their first child on the way.
IMG_7540
Brenda Rowen-Slade w/ her husband in the back left and Kristen Kelley  with her husband on the right.
IMG_7541
Dawn Horlacher with her spouse.
IMG_7546
Jacob Walters with one of his famous poses.
IMG_7548
Jenn Gill and Danielle Brenchley.
IMG_7547
Nate Seamans and his wife.
IMG_7545
Dave Gordon with his wife and kids.
IMG_7550
Kristen Kelley, Wendy Peterson, me.
IMG_7553
The alumni that came minus, Ben Blau, Kristen Anderson and Cree Jaggi who arrived after we took pictures.
Back L to R: Dawn Horlacher, Brenda Rowen, Kristine Jensen, Wendy Peterson, Kristen Kelly, Danielle Brenchley, Jennifer Gill, Britt Bullock
Front L to R:  Derek Openshaw, Jacob Walters, Nate Seamans, Dave Gordon, Isaac Hardman, Mark LaRocco
IMG_7557
Alumni with spouse and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment