Chris and Ty flew to Utah on May 2. Kylan and I had to stay for a week so I could attend a certification for work. Ty had many fun adventures during the week with his Papa and Grandma Clark.
Papa let Ty help him drive the tractor and took Ty on some fun four wheeler rides. Ty was able to see a new baby horse a few hours after it was born.
This is Ty with his cousin Broch who is just a few weeks older than Ty. They had fun playing at Grandma Clark’s together after Ty had gone to the Dentist.
Papa was excited for Ty’s visit and had a fishing pole just for him.
Here is Dad and Ty getting ready to go fishing in the pond below Papa’s house.
I think they caught something.
Look, Ty’s first fish. It made for a nice fish fry!
One fish was enough for Ty. He decided to let Dad and Papa catch the rest of the fish while he supervised.
Here is Ty on Dad’s old bouncing horse. Still in working condition after 28 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment