Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bugs!!

We have nice large beetle bugs that crawl throughout our house.  I don’t remember ever seeing these bugs in either of our Durham houses.  I have sprayed the house inside and out, so every morning when we come down stairs we find at least one or more of these beetles on their back on the floor.  Kylan will stand and point saying, “Bug, bug, bug…” until you acknowledge by saying, “yes a bug.”  Then he will go to the bug, squat down and stare at it.  Sometimes, they are still alive and will start moving their legs, but usually they are dead.  Ty has taken it upon himself to clean them up and flush them down the toilet.  I am not sure where he learned this, as I have not done this with any of the bugs.  But I am glad that he likes to clean up the bugs and Kylan enjoys giving me the dialog - “Bug, toilet, flush.” 

IMG_6367

IMG_6369

No comments:

Post a Comment