Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

January

Wow - January came and went rather quickly.  I just realized that I haven't even taken photos of the boys since New Year's Eve.  The boys returned to school on January 3 and I started Spring Semester the following Monday on the 10th and it has been crazy since then. 
We have had crazy weather - cold and then a warm day in the 50s or 70s and then the next day is cold.  I turned the heat off on one of our warm days last week and lost our heat again (it went out during a really cold week in the fall).  Fortunately - this time we only froze one night.  Ty kept informing me the house was cold. 

This morning while I was making breakfast - Kylan came upstairs into the kitchen and excitedly informed me there was a bug on the Thomas couch.  I told him that was great - thinking it was just a black piece of lint which he mistakenly calls a bug often.  So he went back downstairs to play and kept repeating, "Mom there is a bug, Mom there is a bug.  Then I hear, "Got it".  I came downstairs and Kylan had a piece of toilet paper trying to pick up a large dead black spider to go throw it away.  I have to give him credit for taking it upon himself to dispose of the dead spider.  Still not quite sure if he killed it himself or if it was already dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment