Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ty loses his 1st tooth!

Ty has been playing with his front bottom tooth for weeks.  These past few days it has become lose enough that we knew it was ready to come out.  Tonight, we were at the college watching the volleyball game.  The boys were running around the bleachers playing with the other kids.  At one point, Ty tripped and hit his chin on the bleachers which also caused his tooth to loosen even more.  So after he had calmed down, he was able to push his tooth with his tongue so it was pointing straight forward.  I was worried it would fall out on the ground or he would swallow it, so I just pulled it out.  Ty was so excited, he spent the rest of the game showing all his friends.  Chris was announcing the game, so when the game ended, Ty run down so he could show Chris his missing tooth.
On the way home, Ty exclaimed, "I'm so excited I lost my tooth.  Now the tooth fairy will come."

I asked, "Who is the tooth fairy."

Ty: "I do not know.  It's just an old story.  But if you put your tooth under your pillow, the tooth fairy will bring a prize."

 I responded, "what kind of prize."

 Ty: "Well, the tooth fairy will come take your tooth and leave you a dollar."

In shock, "Who said the tooth fairy will bring you a dollar?"

Ty: "Well that is what he brings."

After bath, Ty was excited to show off his mouth with his missing tooth.






No comments:

Post a Comment